Monday, March 30, 2015

Maniac German Co-pilot

I still can't believe what have  happened to those 149 people...besides his vision problems a retarded pilot not suitable for flying in 2009 who his training got stopped many times because he was having “severe depressive issues" was later ok to fly?!! I mean come on!! Lufthansa!!

German Wings-Lufthansa is not a small company, it was not established recently, this case is ridicules, how come you let such a sick person leads a plane, manipulate and end peoples' lives?

Even if he was a normal person, going through a broke -up relationship with his girlfriend that should have nothing to do with his career...

But what kills me the most is the stupidity of some ignorant and brutal facebookers and bloggers for their hateful thoughts and grudges hearts..one of those useless, slackers got nothing to do , established a facebook page and considered Lubitz; the pilot as a martyr in Islam, and praising his act. what an idiot?!!  who the hell you think you are??

Our world need some sort of anti-idiotic medicine and detergents. I am sick of reading about how our 21st century world became so brutal, bizarre, no mercy, I have a hunch that the word " Human" will be vanished soon and replaced by " predator" ..sorry I can't even say " animal" I think I will offend the animals if I try to refer to those retarded creatures aka :humans.





No comments:

Post a Comment