Monday, March 16, 2015

Almost two years

My son is turning 2 on April 1st , yes! April fool's day. Before I have my son I have always had that funny image about people who were born that day.  I've always thought of their "tricky"  acts towards other people, pranking , making jokes and foolish talking.

well I wasn't that wrong, my son loves to play jokes and do pranks every now and then and he is almost two. He loves the hide and seek game so much, as a matter of fact he hides himself under the quilt and pretends that he disappears, or he does the peek a boo thingy just to grab my attention.

I can't believe it has been two years, waiting for the second has kept me so busy but I am still planning on my son's birthday party...I am looking for Caillou decoration, cups, plates, table cloth. I found some on Target online, but it is too expensive for a one day use. I may have to look up on Amazon my favorite online shopping site.

My son loves Caillou so much, I told him that you are having a sister soon what do you want to name her? He answered right away: Rosie...Rosie is Caillou's sister , I don't know does he see himself in Caillou? He uses most of his words like, Oops, Ah Oh, mommy, Gilbert (the cat).

Yesterday he told me a short story consisting of 10 words. I was like Bravo son you are doing pretty good...Can't wait to see him talking like us that will be such a bless.

love you son

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment