Monday, February 16, 2015

Back to blogging!


It has been nearly 5 years since I posted my last article on Blogspot.com.

My previous blog was very active, full of daily life stories. it was talking about my life during the war in Iraq for 6 years, but unfortunately I went through difficult times though struggling to keep it up and ended with closing the blog forever.

Today, yes today I decided to go for a brand new start, with different domain, different, title and different template.

I have always wanted to share my life stories with people, get second opinions from my esteemed readers because I believe in ” Communication is the key to relationships”

So welcome to my blog :)

#brand-new-start

Maravelle

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Keep 'em coming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Big Guy! long time no see...sure I will
    Thanks for following up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, welcome back. If you were in Iraq during 6 years of war, you really have to make a brand new start. I'm looking forward to see new posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I will post again..it was a mistake to delete my old blog, it was full of info, stories that were not shared on media.

    Thanks for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete